Civil infrastructure & urban development
Reference number: 20230301
Is this for you?
You are established in your career, with a min 2 -5yrs of experience, and seeking an opportunity to cement yourself in a team and take that next challenge / step? This may be that opportunity.
Why DPM Consulting Group? 'Passion with precision'
DPM Consulting Group are civil engineers providing services such as land capability studies, storm water management, design development, project management and construction management. We assist in the transformation of raw land (greenfield)and inner suburban (brown field) sites into viable developments. This is accomplished by viewing the land and its constraints as a whole while paying close attention to the details. We know that short-term decisions must be based on long range strategic thinking.
We keep both in check because our approach is both tactical and strategic.
We are passionate about our industry. We have vision with clear objectives together with an approach that is both innovative but simple.
We seek to challenge the boundaries yet provide solutions that will benefit the project.
Our team of professional engineers are exciting to be around, the culture is bread for people to grow, expand and apply solutions to various engineering projects. Technology and the digital environment also play a big part in what we do and how we do it, we have a team dedicated to explore new possibilities.
DPM Consulting Group is seeking to engage highly motivated and passionate candidates.
You will bring with you, your passion, experiences gained, ability to build relationships, and see the positive in every situation. In return we will provide you with large urban projects and diversification in the civil industry. You will work with a dynamic team of professionals that are ready for their next journey.
Let's talk about you
You will have the following qualities / abilities to confidentially take this challenge and progress your career:
- Ability to build relationships
- Organised and punctual
- Clear thinker
- Some experience in hydrological and hydraulic modelling using software such as RORB, TUFLOW, HEC Ras
- Conduct hydrological and hydraulic investigations
- Collaborate across disciplines and work effectively with the other DPM teams to deliver solutions which meet client and stakeholders’ expectations
- Produce technical reports to high standards for the delivery of efficient and quality output which meets the project requirements
- Proficient in AutoCAD and GIS applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Sound knowledge of Melbourne Water standards and guidelines
- Understand all aspect of residential subdivision design & its processes
- And lastly, you will fit into our culture and team environment
To apply for this position, you must be ready to apply yourself.
Salary package for this position will be reflective of experience and qualifications.