Civil infrastructure & urban development
Reference number: 20220512
Is this for you?
You are well established in your career, with a min 5 plus yrs. of experience, and seeking an opportunity to take that next challenge / step? This may be that opportunity.
Why DPM Consulting Group? 'Passion with precision'
DPM Consulting Group are civil engineers providing services such as land capability studies, storm water management, design development, project management and construction management. We assist in the transformation of raw land (greenfield)and inner suburban (brown field) sites into viable developments. This is accomplished by viewing the land and its constraints as a whole while paying close attention to the details. We know that short-term decisions must be based on long range strategic thinking.
We seek to challenge the boundaries yet provide solutions that will benefit the project.
You will bring with you, your passion, experiences gained, ability to build relationships, and see the positive in every situation. In return we will provide you with large urban projects and diversification in the civil industry. You will work with a dynamic team of professionals that are ready for their next journey.
Let's talk about you
You will have the following qualities / abilities to confidentially take this challenge and progress your career:
- Organised and punctual
- Clear thinker
- Project management skills
- Confident in your People skills
- Liaise with local authority conducting test according to local standards
- Conduit on site audits for all facets of the development
- Experienced and knowledge of current water authority standards and construction requirements
- Proficient in AS2124 General Conditions of Contract
- Coordination of pre start meetings and all documentation pertaining to this task
- Weekly site inspections and the chairing and minute taking of onsite project meetings
- Preparation of payment certificates, Certificate of Practical Completion and Final Certificate as required by AS2124
- Consultation with Client on a regular basis.
- Actively monitor and manage contractor performance in relation to contract construction programs and Client’s development programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Monitoring of contractors’ activities in relation to health and safety requirements including ensuring contractors have adequate safety systems in place
- Understand all aspect of residential subdivision design, construction and authority requirements & its processes
- Experienced in the final process to achieve authority compliances in a timely manner
- And lastly, you will fit into our culture and team environment
To apply for this position, you must be ready to apply yourself,
Salary package for this position will be reflective of experience and qualifications.